Official Project Outputs
Component 1, Coordinator Kainuun Etu Oy PP1
1st semester January to June 2012
- ACTION PLAN REMINDER: The TRAP action plan for the 2nd semester -as per the approved TRAP AF and discussed during the 2nd ISC in Groningen on 27th June 2012- is available here.
- REPORTING: For the 1st progress report, the control list and the audit certificate templates are available to download through the links provided.
- PROGRESS REPORTS: Approved 1st progress report, signed, scanned copy available here.
2nd semester July to December 2012
- ACTION PLAN REMINDER: The TRAP action plan for the 2nd & 3rd semester is available for download here.
- REPORTING: The activity report template for the 2nd semester of TRAP is available for download here.
- 3rd INTERREGIONAL MEETING: The programme for the 3rd interregional TRAP meeting, held in Latvia in October 16th-18th 2012 is available for download here, and the outputs are available here.
- PROGRESS REPORTS: Approved 2nd progress report, signed, scanned copy available here.
3rd Semester January to June 2013
- ONLINE ISC MEETINGS: The agendas for the two online ISC meetings held this semester are available for download through the following links: 4th ISC 31.1.2013 and 5th ISC 19.4.2013.
- REPORTING: The activity report template for the 3rd semester is available for download here.
4th INTERREGIONAL MEETING:
- The programme for the 4th interregional TRAP meeting, held in the UK in April 23rd- 25th is available for download here.
- The event outputs from the 4th interregional meeting are also available below from the following links:
- PARTNERSHIP UPDATE: Shannon Development, TRAP partner 2, has been reformed and absorbed by Failte Ireland as of 1.6.2013.
4th Semester July to December 2013
- ACTION PLAN REMINDER: The action plan for the 4th Semester is available for download here.
- REPORTING: The activity report template for the 4th Semester is available here.
Component 2, Coordinator South West Regional Authority PP6
- The official TRAP logo is available for download here.
- The TRAP project dissemination strategy is available for download here.
- Other items such as the first project brochure and the first newsletter are available for download through the links provided.
- Artwork for a TRAP pull up banner is also available for download here.
- TRAP project partners Mid West Regional Authority, the Rivers Trust and Kainuun Etu Oy worked together and prepared an article on good practices 27 and 29 of TRAP, i.e the Rivers Trust and OUKA models, "Governance in the Water Framework Directive: lessons from TRAP". The objective of the article is to provide useful insights on water governance and thus facilitate good practice transfer. The article has been accepted and is accessible also through the EIP (European Innovation Partnerhsip on Water site -http://www.eip-water.eu/resources). The European Innovation Partnership on Water - EIP Water in short - is an initiative within the EU 2020 Innovation Union. The EIP Water facilitates the development of innovative solutions to address major European and global water challenges. At the same time, the EIP Water supports the creation of market opportunities for these innovations, both inside and outside of Europe. The article is available to download from here and also from here.
Partner dissemination strategies are available to download through the links below:
- Partner 1, Kainuun Etu Oy
- Partner 2, Shannon Development
- Partner 3, Mid-West Regional Authority
- Partner 4, The Rivers Trust
- Partner 5, Soča Valley Development Centre
- Partner 6, South West Regional Authority
- Partner 7, The National Institute of Research and Development for Mechatronics and Measurement Technique
- Partner 8, Regional Development Agency of Western Macedonia
- Partner 9, Zemgale Planning Region
- Partner 10, Waterschap Noorderzijlvest
Component 3, Coordinator Kainuun Etu Oy, PP1
Information and support material
- Lessons learnt, mapping good practice transfer and policy impact success (or not) factors, map available here. Also how this map relates to various Interreg IV C projects including our TRAP, is available here.
- The CP3 implementation strategy & the Stakeholder involvement concept are available for download through the links.
- Transfer teams concept, available here.
- Mapping of the stakeholders, necessity and sufficiency conditions for the GP transfer, available to download here.
- GP transfer implementation plan template available here.
- GP transfer priorities and transfer teams, available here (this is updated as GP transfers evolve).
- Summary of the River Basin Management Plan structure, available here.
- Summary tables, updating on the GP transfer process available here.
- Progress in the evolution of the Attractive Regional Growth Model available here.
- Kainuu site visit, July 2nd - 5th 2013 provisional programme available here.
Good practice transfer / policy impact: TRAP partners' aproaches & step-by-step progress
Here are available key documents reflecting the process of each TRAP partner towards good practice transfer. For each transfer the following documents should be eventually made available: i) good practice transfer concept, ii) questions addressing different aspects of the GP transfer, iii) implementation plan(-s), iv) feasibility studies (if required for better tailoring the GP transfer and / or policy impact to importing regions), v) signed implementation plan(-s).
NOTE: Since this is a new type of information flow TRAP makes available, its form and contents are expected to be evolving along with the project GP transfer and implementation. By the end of TRAP it will be possible to have a better idea of how this type of real-time information can be best presented in future project efforts.
- PP1, Kainuun Etu, FI is importing the Ecosystem services (PP4, The River Trusts) and the Shannon matrix (PP2, Shannon Development).
- PP2, Shannon Development, IE: Good practice exporting partner 1.1.2012-31.5.2013.
- PP3, Mid West Regional Authority, IE
- PP4, The Rivers Trust, UK
- PP5, Pososki razvojni center / Soca valley development centre, SI
PP6, South West Regional Authority, IE
- Good practice transfer implementation plan, a first draft, is available here.
PP7, Institutul National de Cercetare Dezvoltare pentru Mecatronica si Tehnica Masurarii-INCDMTM / National Institute of Research Development for Mechatronics and Measurement Technique-INCDMTM, RO
- GP1 transfer questions (document is updated from time to time).
PP8, Regional Development Company of Western Macedonia,GR
- Implementation plan, available here.
- PP9, Zemgale Region, LT
- PP10, Waterschap Noorderzijlvest / Waterboard Noorderzijlvest, NL is importing the Ecosystem services (PP4, The River Trusts).
Final deliverables from Component 3
SITE VISIT IN THE MID WEST AND SOUTH WEST REGIONS IN IRELAND, October 8th, 9th & 10th 2013.
Information will be available here as of August 2013.
KAINUU SITE VISIT: Kainuu site visit and good practice transfer sessions: the meetings took place in Kainuu, on July 1st, 2nd and 3rd 2013. The site visits focused on the two good practices- GP2 on underwater rechanneling and construction of underwater steps for rehabilitating salmon to Oulu river, and GP3 Kynäkoski rapids with river rehabilitation for fishing, that have been selected by partners to be adopted. Transfer team meetings were organised for all GPs that have been selected to be transferred.
- The final programme of the site visit is here.
- The transfer meetings timeplan is here.
- The results of the transfer sessions are available for download here. It is the updated and confirmed list of the agreed good practice transfers.
- Moments from the Kainuu meetings available here (accessible to project partners).
TRAP REGIONAL NEEDS ANALYSIS, implementation period April 2012 - December 2012
- The template for elaborating the river & river territory regional needs analysis, is available for download here.
- The closing report of the regional needs analysis, is available for download here.
- Examples of regional needs analyses by TRAP partners from (alphabetically) Finland, Greece, Latvia, Netherlands, Romania, Slovenia and the United Kingdom are available to download here.
TRAP GOOD PRACTICES, implementation period January 2012 - June 2012
- TRAP good practice description template available for download here.
- TRAP good practices in full are available for download here.
- TRAP good practice closing report available for download here.
- TRAP good practices in Annex 4 format, available here. For any further information on the TRAP good practices please contact Silja (silja.keränen@kainuunetu.fi).
- TRAP, any additional contributions to the good practice discussion, available in this area:
Interreg IV C: The Interregional Cooperation Programme INTERREG IVC, financed by European Union's Regional Development Fund, helps Regions of Europe work together to share experience and good practice in the areas of innovation, the knowledge economy, the environment and risk presentation. €302 million is available for project funding but, more than that a wealth of knowledge and potential solution are also on hand for regional policy-makers.